Tuesday 22 August 2017

sponsored: Rebuilding Process Day 5 - iretimentorship




*REBUILDING PROCESS DAY 5*

👉🏼LONELINESS AND HOW TO HANDLE IT

👉🏼 DEPRESSION CAUSED BY LONELINESS

👉🏼WHAT HAS LONELINESS MAKE YOU DO?

👉🏼 HAVE YOU CHEATED ON YOUR PARTNER BECAUSE OF LONELINES?

👉🏼 HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING OF HOW TO HANDLE LONELINESS?

_WELL WORRY NO MORE CAUSE TODAY AM GOING TO SHARE A STORY WITH YOU AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO HANDLE LONELINESS.*_

On monday which happened to be rebuilding process day 1 I gave out my topic  for the day and my topic was *"what is that thing that  you  have done that makes you hate yourself and you still regret doing that till today"*
 An anonymous couldn't share her idea on the group so she slid to my DM and told me of how she met a guy in school, and how they were very close in school that she suddenly kissed him,
 and when her boyfriend came to her school on her birthday he found out about it and he was annoyed. she told me she  hates her self for doing that.
 Then I asked her why she did that and then she said the kiss was too sudden besides they were alone together that day.
After that she told me she had no friend or anybody to talk to in school,  that the guy is the only person she talks to and how the only friend she had suddenly changed towards her.
she had no room mate so she was all alone to her self.  then I asked her if she loved the guy she kissed than her bf and she said no that it just a mutual feeling she has for the other guy.
 so after the discussion I came to a conclusion on why she kissed the guy suddenly and I tagged it "LONELINESS as a result of her being alone and having no one to talk to
 she developed likeness for that guy which led to the sudden kiss that she couldn't even give a valid reason on why she kissed him,the kiss could have been as a result of depression because when u are lonely u will be depressed and before you know it you start to think of how you miss your loved one's that are not around you,
you will begin to remember how you and your friends played all day, joked and laugh from there you begin to get more depressed that you just feel like you need someone around you to hug you or say some sweet words to
 you that can ease the loneliness around you since that guy was the only person around her she just had to give him a kiss as a result of  loneliness,
I hope someone understands the intensity of what loneliness can bring upon you and I call that  "DEPRESSION" loneliness can make you do a lot of things you don't  like but how to handle it is what matters the most.
I will be talking about how to handle loneliness in my second write up in other not to make this write up long for people to read so just relax while I give out my points on how to handle lonelines.
#todaysinspiration
#loneliness
#lonelinesscausesdepression
#lovedoctor
#lifeandrelationshipcoach
#proudchemist
Written by

adebeshin iretioluwa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted here are of users opinions and has nothing to do with SURFBAZE interest!!

 
Top