Wednesday 19 April 2017

Naija Jokes :Blender Runs

HUSBAND: My wife where are you?
WIFE: At home love.
HUSBAND: Are you sure?

WIFE: Yes.
HUSBAND: Turn on the blender.
WIFE: (turns blender on) reeereeeereeee
HUSBAND: Ok my love goodbye.

Another day

HUSBAND: My wife where are you?
WIFE: At home love
HUSBAND: Are you sure?
WIFE: Yes
HUSBAND: Turn on the blender
WIFE: (turns blender on) reeereeeereeee
HUSBAND: Ok my love goodbye

The next day, the husband decides to go home without notice, and finds his son alone and he asked him son where is your mother?

SON: I don’t know, she went out with the blender.

Felicia Don Kill Me

I promised Felicia 10k last week as we were chatting on BBM. She came to Abuja yesterday, on unexpected visit. This morning, she asked me of the 10k I promised her. I then told her that I want to leave for Makurdi in the next 5mins. I gave her my First Bank ATM Card that she should take it and withdraw all she wanted (knowing fully well that I had less than 3k in that account).
As soon as she kissed me & left, I quickly left the house knowing that she will come crying back to me. As I got to AYA Junction, Moses my elder brother called me on the phone saying “Lucky, you don get the alert, I just dey komot from First Bank oh! I don pay that 80k wey I been owe you into your account, thanks”.
Mheeeen, see sweat! Few minutes later, I got the alert!! Confirm 80k credited. I wan die as d money enter.
Tried calling Felicia’s phone, switched off.
Tried PING!!! PING!!! No delivery.
The Next minute, Alerts: 20k debited, 20k debited, 20k debited, 20k debited. Even the last 2k withdrawn.
I no know wetin happen to me, I found myself on hospital bed. Now they are asking me what happened?
But what will I say?

Todays Prayer Point : Make God no let your son resemble your landlord OOO..say amin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted here are of users opinions and has nothing to do with SURFBAZE interest!!

 
Top