Sunday 25 June 2017

Police woman shows off gun and handcuffs on birthday cake as she celebrates!!!!





Birthdays are a thing joy, as it shows that you lived to see another 365 days of your life, and what better way to celebrate than to eat cake? LOL.

A pretty female police officer, Jane Nwikabari, turned a year older recently and showed off her police-themed cake complete with an edible gun and handcuffs.

Showing off her cake on her birthday, she wrote: " God has been so faithful to me! Mere words can't express how faithful and merciful you have been to me (God) I am delighted you made me the lady I am today. Happiest Birthday to the freshest and prettiest digital Cop.!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted here are of users opinions and has nothing to do with SURFBAZE interest!!

 
Top